Hi, How Can We Help You?
December 3, 2020

Latitude webinar delivers latest updates on St Kitts & Nevis CIP Programme

Latitude Residency & Citizenship hosted an exclusive webinar with special guest Les Khan, CEO of the Citizenship by Investment Unit, who discussed recent updates to the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme.

Hosted by Mimoun A. Assraoui, CEO of RIF Trust and Vice Chairman of Latitude, the 30 November webinar was viewed by people around the world interested in the Caribbean nation for citizenship.

Hot topics included in the session included family being included in applications, including children, parents, grandparents and siblings.

“About a month ago we passed a regulation that allows an applicant, or the spouse of an applicant, to add a sibling,” said Khan. “This allows for the individual up to the age of 30, as long as the sibling is unmarried, has no children and is a dependent of the main applicant. This allows us to focus on the extended families that we see coming to the programme and need to be part of the programme.”

The additional cost to include a sibling will be US$40,000 under the real estate option or US$20,000 under the Sustainable Growth Fund.

The policy will only affect applications submitted from 6 November, 2020 onwards and may not be applied retrospectively to already-approved files.

This puts St Kitts & Nevis on an equal footing with Dominica, Grenada, St Lucia and Antigua & Barbuda when it comes to including siblings in their applications, although the criteria does vary.

Khan also provided detailed information about the financing options available with developers, Birth Certificate delays with Iraqi citizens, and took part in a fascination Q&A session with those attending the webinar.

“St Kitts, being the platinum brand, continues to be the leader in applications,” said Khan. “There is strong interest in St Kitts and Nevis.”

Assraoui praised the real estate offering in St Kitts & Nevis, which Khan said accounted for around 80% of volume coming through the programme, with the remaining 20% through the fund (a share that is increasing).

There was also discussion regarding the opening of an embassy in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates.

At the beginning of the webinar, Assraoui outlined some of the key benefits of the St Kitts & Nevis CIP, including:

  • Visa-free travel to over 157 countries including the EU, UK, Singapore, and Hong Kong
    • Family included in applications including children, parents, grandparents and siblings
    • Contribution Option from US$100,000
    • Real Estate Investment Options from US$200,000
    • Fast processing in as little as 4 months
    • No residency required
    • Financing options now available

Delivering the longest-running, most established Citizenship by Investment programme, Saint Kitts’ CIP has been setting the standard for the CBI industry for 36 years and as a result has secured multiple awards.

It is widely renowned in the industry for being one of the most efficient, transparent and reliable options for economic citizenship.

The fastest CIP worldwide, it is the only citizenship by investment nation to offer a secure, fast-track route. For a fee, the Accelerated Application Process (AAP) delivers a guaranteed 60-day result.

Headquartered in London with 14 offices worldwide, including in Malta and the UAE, our preferred partner Latitude, is a leading international firm in Citizenship-by-Investment and is a government-approved agent for all the programmes it offers including St Kitts & Nevis.

You can watch the full webinar by clicking HERE.