Latitude Residency & Citizenship is hosting an exclusive webinar discussing recent updates to the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme – with special guest Les Khan, CEO of the Citizenship by Investment Unit.
Khan will provide the latest updates on the programme and also highlight some of the key selling points of St Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment, including:
• Gain visa-free travel to over 157 countries including the EU, UK, Singapore, & Hong Kong
• Family included in application including children, parents, grandparents and siblings
• Contribution Option from US$100,000
• Real Estate Investment Options from US$200,000
• Fast processing with 4 months
• No physical residency required
• Financing options now available
The informative webinar is being held on Monday 30 November and will be hosted by Mimoun A. Assraoui, CEO of RIF Trust and Vice Chairman of Latitude.
Timings for the webinar are 8am New York, 1pm London, 2pm Nigeria, 5pm Dubai, and 9pm Beijing and there will be a Q&A session at the end where attendees can put forward their questions.
CBI Guide will be including full coverage of the webinar next week.